Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Crazy Cat Man

so since it's Tuesday and I don't have anything else to really discuss why not discuss two of my favs....cats....and my husband. 

My husband Paul is what you can consider a "crazy cat man"....yes there is such a thing, if you don't believe me, you haven't met Paul. Obsessed is not good enough to describe it. I was going through some of Paul's old childhood pictures the other day and came up with a reason behind his fixation on cats....


Obviously this started early for him. After I stopped laughing uncontrollably, I asked my mother in law about this photo and she told me how he was crazy attached to this cat when he was a baby and the feelings were mutual with Gizmo (the cat) as you can see with the photo above. So much that Gizmo even slept with Paul at night in HIS CRIB! ya, i know what you're thinking...that's not dangerous or anything. lol Well good news, 25 years later and Paul is still alive. So now it all makes since to me and I am completely OK with that....cause I'm the cat lady. I honestly don't think it would have worked out if he was a crazy dog man. No offense to the dog lovers of the world....I am a equal animal lover...sometimes....depending on the cuteness. :) 

I leave yall with this other highly HILARIOUS picture I also found of my husband.


this is Paul when his dad was playing for the Oiler's and obviously a picture...THIS picture is worth a 1000 words. I guess this is his reasoning for loving bacon so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment