Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CAT TUESDAY - CATS AND PAPER

If you have cats like me, you may have noticed for some reason cats are OBSESSED with paper.
This reason is unknown, at least to me anyways. I have recently noticed if I have paper out on the ground or counter, my feline children are all about it.


This doesn't apply to just pieces of paper. This applies to paper(pieces or crumbled), card board, boxs and posters. If its any material of the sort theyre all about it.


Not just on top of it either. This consists of any which way. On top, under, in it....the possibilities are endless.
The more creative the better. Here are a few examples of what I'm talking about.


Inside


trying to GET inside.

underneath.

So instead of going to the store to buy expensive toys that your cats will probably never play with...ever. Just crumple up a piece of paper or leave a box for them to amuse their endless time with.


No comments:

Post a Comment