Monday, July 18, 2011

A weekend of LOVE and an Engagement

Friday night my beautiful older sister Heather got engaged.



Her boyfriend Matthew, who is awesome, asked her to marry him and all of his and our family surprised them after their dinner at Matthew's parent house. I couldn't be happier for them....and I couldn't be anymore happy that HE FINALLY ASKED HER! lol Don't get me wrong, I LOVE when two people decide to become man and wife but serious, me trying to keep a big secret from my sister was SUPER EXHAUSTING! lol I tell her EVERYTHING and for me to keep this from her and cover for him... twice! Lets just say I was mentally exhausted trying to make it seem like nothing was going on. lol 

her beautiful ring

Saturday consisted of Heather, my momma and myself thrift shopping and having girl time which is ALWAYS so fun. Here is what my awesome steal of a purchase consisted of...


I have been looking for a nice, comfy winged back arm chair for a good while now. I so happen to run into the steal at the FIRST location(good ol' Goodwill) for $20.00! I was too excited because all the ones I saw on Craigslist were eh-ok and I still had to go pick it up and not to mention over $50.00! So the 2nd place we went to, I saw another one similar to it and they wanted $65.00 for it. So SCORE!

Overall this weekend was a blast with family and good times people will remember always. I leave you with this picture my mom, sister and I took of all 3 of our rings. 



No comments:

Post a Comment